Friday, March 8, 2013

PRODUCT REVIEW - Neostrata Micellar Cleanser


Whenever I'm at Shoppers buying a product, I always ask the beauty consultants for samples, because I have found loves of different products through samples. Well when I asked her for samples the other day, she really loaded me up with them, and I trotted out with a huge smile on my face.

One of these samples was Neostrata Micellar Cleanser, micellar water has been a huge thing this year as awesome makeup removers. I tried this out and really liked it. It didn't just smudge my makeup all over my face, creating a even bigger mess for my to clean up, in one swipe it took most of my eye makeup off and almost all of my foundation off. Two swipes took my mascara totally off, took me like 1 minute. It's a very light formula, not oily or yucky at all. Although the price of the 200ml is $21 CND I really like this and would buy it.




You don't have to rinse it off, you just dab some on a cotton pad and swipe over your makeup. So easy, especially for those nights when your wearing a pound of makeup, its 1 am and you know you should wash your makeup off, but it's such a boring, long task, that you end up just sleeping in it, only to wake up the next morning with a breakout and swollen eyes. Neostrata Micellar Cleanser makes taking your makeup off a breeze.



Pros and Cons
 
The price is on the steep side, but to be honest I would pay for this stuff because it's such a breeze to use. I doesn't leave any residue left on your face after you use it to take your makeup off, you don't have to rinse this off, it's great for sensitive skin, and it takes even the most stay put makeup off, with just a couple swipes.
 
My Conclusion
 
I love this product, and would repurchase it, even tho its a bit more then bioderma, I really like it
 
My Ratings
 
Quality - 10  Packaging - 10  Texture - 10  Makeup Remover - 9.5  Overall - 10
 
 
You can buy Neostrata Micellar Cleanser in Canada at Shoppers Drug mart for $21.00
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment