Sunday, January 13, 2013

Whats in my makeup Cabinet - part 1




Thought i'd do a little fun post about what's in my makeup cabinet, showcasing all the products I currently use the most which stay in my cabinet ( well some of the products are in here because I'm just to lazy to put them in the "I don't use or found something better" drawer

 
 
Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express
Pretty good mascara, gives lashes a curl and sperartes them, but has a odd smell.
 
Covergirl Lash Blast
One of my favorite drugstore mascaras ever!
 
Loreal Voluminous Power Collegan
I don't know why I have this in my cabinet because its THEE worst mascara ever! no jokes!
 
Joes Fresh Beauty Blender
I use this every day to blend in foundation, powder, it's a great tool to have.
 
Maybelline Master percise Liquid Eyeliner by Eye Studio
I have used this liquid eyeliner for like a year now and its my favorite.
 
Covergirl perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil
To be honest I love this for shading in my brows.
 
Revlon Super Lustrous in Siren
Nice lip shade but it tends to dry lips out and the color doesn't stay very long
 
Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlight/Concealer
My favorite drugstore highlighter, I use this under my eyes, makes my eyes look so bright
 
Rimmel Moisture Renew in Coral Chic
I hate this lipstick but the color is so pretty I can't stop using it. It had a horrible taste, drys lips out and doesnt stay on your lips for very long, it also gets on your teeth and along with the taste, the smell its bad.
 
Gosh Liquid Highlighter
I dabb this along my cheek bones for a little extra shimmer.
 
Lashem Eye Brightener
This is part of my nightly routine, when the dark circles under my eyes look super dark I use this before I go to bed to brighten reduce the darkness.
 
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Pure
Yet another product I'm not super crazy about. This lip liner has nice color but when I line my lips with it and my lipstick has faded I have a horrible pink lip line left over and its looks horrible.
 
Gosh White Eyeliner
I use this quite bit to make my eyes pop.
 
Revlon Eyelash Curler
Does what a curler is suppose to.....curl those lashes.
 
Barbara Carrnaza twezzers
I love these twezzers, there the best, I will never use another pair.
 
 
 
Are any of these makeup products in your makeup collection?
 
Let me know
 
Stay tuned for "whats in my makeup cabinet -part 2"
 
 
 
Klassy Kassie
 
Keeping it Klassy

No comments:

Post a Comment